Glastonbury Festival Glamping – Bedi Tent for 2
A gorgeous Bedi Tent for two people for Glastonbury Festival, 5m long by 3m wide with standing room throughout, the Bedi has a stunning printed lining and offers a luxurious experience for Glastonbury.
Within a beautiful and peaceful glade, experience this five-star accommodation with incredible bedrooms and access to luxury bathrooms, set within a few yards of the Glastonbury Festival Site.
On site there’s blissful pampering, invigorating wild swimming in the lake, and food and beverages supplied by the award winning Tom Blake formerly head chef at River Cottage. He and his team have won countless awards and are loved and lauded by critics and customers alike. Expect an innovative menu led by the finest and freshest West Country produce.
The site is a short walk from Gate A (about 10 minutes) and Gate B (about 15 minutes)
Sleeps two in a Bedi Tent
- Super comfortable double or twins with plush mattresses
- Warm duvets with lovely linen and fluffy pillows
- Towels and heavenly toiletries
- Carpeted floors
- 13-amp socket
- Clothes hanging storage
- Hand printed lining
- Side tables
- Fresh flowers
- Room lighting
- Hot showers, luxury loos, pampering stations
- Private valet parking & baggage porter service
- 24hr chauffeur transfers into and out of the festival
- Food and drink from the award-winning Stay Original Company
- Restaurant, lakeside bar and lounge
- Wild swimming
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour security
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff
- Village Access and car pass
Note – A separate Glastonbury Festival Entry ticket is required.
Questions? Phone 0333 987 5175 we’re here to help.
BedFerret – your resource for places to stay. All things camping, glamping and accommodation.
This booking is made under the terms and conditions of Draco Property Ltd, trading as Pilton Manor Boutique Glamping, a copy of which is available by request from email@example.com.
10 in stock