Glastonbury Festival Glamping – Mini Safari Tent for 2 or 3
This luxury Mini Safari tents with lake view priced for two but sleeps three up to adults for Glastonbury Festival. Perfectly sized, the Mini Safari offers a luxurious experience for Glastonbury Festival.
Within a beautiful and peaceful glade, experience this five-star accommodation with incredible bedrooms and access to luxury bathrooms, set within a few yards of the Glastonbury Festival Site.
On site there’s blissful pampering, invigorating wild swimming in the lake, and food and beverages supplied by the award winning Tom Blake formerly head chef at River Cottage. He and his team have won countless awards and are loved and lauded by critics and customers alike. Expect an innovative menu led by the finest and freshest West Country produce.
The site is a short walk from Gate A (about 10 minutes) and Gate B (about 15 minutes)
Sleeps two or three in a mini Safari Tent
- Double or twin beds with luxuriously comfy mattresses
- Gorgeous linens, super warm duvets and fluffy pillows
- Towels and heavenly toiletries
- Carpeted floors
- 13amp socket
- Fresh flowers by your bedside
- Room lighting
- Side tables
- Clothes hanging storage
- Hot showers, luxury loos, pampering stations
- Private valet parking & baggage porter service
- 24hr chauffeur transfers into and out of the festival
- Food and drink from the award-winning Stay Original Company
- Restaurant, lakeside bar and lounge
- Wild swimming
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour security
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff
- Village Access and car pass
Note – A separate Glastonbury Festival Entry ticket is required.
Questions? Phone 0333 987 5175 we’re here to help.
BedFerret – your resource for places to stay. All things camping, glamping and accommodation.
This booking is made under the terms and conditions of Draco Property Ltd, trading as Pilton Manor Boutique Glamping, a copy of which is available by request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 in stock