.Sustainable Kartents for 4
These fantastic sustainable cardboard tents are fully up-cycleable, doing their bit to counter the amount of abandoned tents and waste at festivals. The tents block the sunlight and stay fresh, giving you the sleep you need. Best of all, unlike most other tents, they’re made of only one material allowing for easy recycling. The camp site also uses solar lighting where possible, collects rain water and provide extensive recycling facilities.
There’s food available including a gorgeous breakfast and snack bar that can be added to your booking, with all left overs being donated to the local pig farm. The on site General Store offers essentials for camping such as gas, bread, dried instant produce fruit and also chilled carry out local beers and wines.
Toilets and showers on the campsite are available 24 hours a day and cleaned on rota by the campsite wardens.
The Toilets are a mixture of flushing units in the main area, porta-loos built within vintage horse box trailers and eco-composting toilets. For the showers there are bucket showers with 10 litres of piping hot water or traditional trailer showers. The facilities have eco friendly soaps, shampoos and sustainable toilet paper.
A short walk from the Bronze Gate you’ll find this the first eco-campsite dedicated to blending sustainable camping and Glamping together.
Sleeps four people in two Kartents:
- Recyclable tents for 4 people
- Reception Team to meet, greet and direct you to your pitch / accommodation
- Access to wheelbarrows to move your luggage
- Access to all showers available 24 hours a day
- Access to all toilets and hand washing stations
- Access to pamper area
- Dish washing facilities
- Fresh drinking water taps in all camping fields
- Access to all free charging/power point facilities close to self pitching areas
- Bar and chill out spaces
- Recycling and rubbish points
- Parking in the dedicated secure car-park (One car included in price – additional charge for second cars)
- 24 hour campsite security
- On site Warden
Note – A separate Glastonbury Festival Entry ticket is required.
Questions? Phone 0333 987 5175 we’re here to help.
BedFerret – your resource for places to stay. All things camping, glamping and accommodation.
This booking is made under the terms and conditions of The Sustainable Camping Company, a copy of which is available by request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 in stock