Badminton Horse Trials
Badminton Horse Trials
DATES: 6th May – 10th May
LOCATION: Badminton House, Badminton GL9 1DF
WHY CHOOSE BADMINTON HORSE TRIALS?
Badminton Horse Trials is one of highlights of the 4* eventing calendar. Top riders from around the world compete in the three disciplines over five days; dressage (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday), cross country (Saturday), and show jumping (Sunday). Set in the beautiful Badminton estate there is plenty to see each day and with a huge shopping village, this is an event not to be missed!
GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
Camping and glamping accommodation sites include:
Suite Huts Glamping at Badminton:
Suitehuts are bringing a boutique camping option to Badminton with their innovative log cabins which even come with en-suite facilities including toilets and showers!
They have been providing their unique glamping offering for many years in the UK at various festivals and events including Glastonbury and Silverstone. At Badminton they will be providing:
- Suitehuts sleeping 2 people in either twin or double configuration
- Instant hot water
- Shower and hand wash basin
- Electric flushing toilet
- TV / DVD player (signal dependent on reception)
- Fridge & kettle
- Bed Linen & towels
- Security coded entry system
- Welcome Pack – tea, coffee, milk & bottled water
- Complementary toiletries
- Car parking for one vehicle
- Entrance tickets for two people to the Badminton Horse Trials (not Grandstand)
To find out more and to book click here
The Badminton Retreat is the official provider of luxury glamping accommodation at one of the world’s most thrilling and prestigious International Horse Trials.
This beautiful glamping site is located right in the heart of the action by Huntsmans Close on the cross country course, next to Badminton House. It is surrounded by woodland with stunning views across the parkland of the Duke of Beaufort’s Badminton Estate.
Being situated directly on the course you will be enveloped in the electric atmosphere so unique to Badminton where you can enjoy the pleasure of a much more relaxed timetable, no more commuting to and from your hotel or guest house each day.
This exclusive glamping site includes all the features you would associate with a guest house or B&B and plus many more exciting highlights to make your stay even more thrilling.
- Fully licensed Retreat bar with big screen highlights throughout the three day event of all the action with up to date reports from competitors and associated guest speakers.
- Fabulous food in the onsite Retreat restaurant, serving cooked breakfasts, cream teas and a supper menu.
- Chill out area with fire pits, hot and cold tubs
- Top of the range hot showers and sparkling toilets
- Pamper Room with electricals such as hairdryers, straighteners and phone charging facilities
- Private secure parking area close to your accommodation
For more information click here
HOW TO GET THERE
Badminton is situated about 85 miles west of London and some 15 miles from Bristol and Bath.
If tickets are purchased in advance full directions for travelling by car will be issued with e-tickets.
For visitors who will be purchasing tickets at the gate please follow appropriate AA Signage from Stroud, Cirencester, Chippenham or the M4 J15, J17 and J18.
HOW TO BOOK EVENTS
For accommodation click the image at the top of the page, to book tickets for Badminton Horse Trials please visit the official website here