WHY CHOOSE IOM TT?
The Isle of Man Tourist Trophy (TT) is one of the most well know and regarding as the most dangerous motorcycle event in the world. Taking place each year it is run on the closed public roads of the Isle of Man with competitors reaching speeds of over 130mph.
The event last 2 weeks with the first week being practice week and the second beign the races. Its run as a timed trial with competitors taking off every 10 seconds causing much debate over whether it is best to in front or the ‘chaser’
Camping and glamping accommodation sites include:
Suite Huts Glamping at Badminton:
Suitehuts are bringing a boutique camping option to Badminton with their innovative log cabins which even come with en-suite facilities including toilets and showers!
They have been providing their unique glamping offering for many years in the UK at various festivals and events including Glastonbury and Silverstone. At Badminton they will be providing:
- Suitehuts sleeping 2 people in either twin or double configuration
- Instant hot water
- Shower and hand wash basin
- Electric flushing toilet
- TV / DVD player (signal dependent on reception)
- Fridge & kettle
- Bed Linen & towels
- Security coded entry system
- Welcome Pack – tea, coffee, milk & bottled water
- Complementary toiletries
- Car parking for one vehicle
- Entrance tickets for two people to the Badminton Horse Trials (not Grandstand)
To find out more and to book click here
The Badminton Retreat is the official provider of luxury glamping accommodation at one of the world’s most thrilling and prestigious International Horse Trials.
This beautiful glamping site is located right in the heart of the action by Huntsmans Close on the cross country course, next to Badminton House. It is surrounded by woodland with stunning views across the parkland of the Duke of Beaufort’s Badminton Estate.
Being situated directly on the course you will be enveloped in the electric atmosphere so unique to Badminton where you can enjoy the pleasure of a much more relaxed timetable, no more commuting to and from your hotel or guest house each day.
This exclusive glamping site includes all the features you would associate with a guest house or B&B and plus many more exciting highlights to make your stay even more thrilling.
- Fully licensed Retreat bar with big screen highlights throughout the three day event of all the action with up to date reports from competitors and associated guest speakers.
- Fabulous food in the onsite Retreat restaurant, serving cooked breakfasts, cream teas and a supper menu.
- Chill out area with fire pits, hot and cold tubs
- Top of the range hot showers and sparkling toilets
- Pamper Room with electricals such as hairdryers, straighteners and phone charging facilities
- Private secure parking area close to your accommodation
For more information click here
HOW TO GET THERE
The IOM is located off the West Cost of England and accessible by ferry or ‘plane. Due to the large number of people attending the event, and many brinign thier own motorcycles booking the ferry early is very much recommended.
HOW TO BOOK EVENTS
For accommodation click the image at the top of the page, tickets are not required if you are ahppy to watch the racing from one of the numerous points along the circuit. However, tickets are required for the Grandstand seating avauikable from the official website here