We know that the current conditions are concerning for everyone, not just for individuals but also for families and friends.
We also know it’s difficult trying to plan at the moment. Trying to work out if an event or festival is going to go ahead or not, should you book now or should you wait until closer to the time? When will the announcements be and how long will any restrictions last?
Well, to make some of the decisions easier for you we’re going to make a promise that if you book accommodation with us then if a festival or event is cancelled by the organisers you’ll get all of your money back.
So, as long as:
- You book your accommodation through, and pay through, our website.
- We will hold our promise of 100% money-back up until 2 weeks before the event, after that the T&Cs of each individual campsite or provider will apply.
- We’ll give you a refund as long if the event is cancelled by the organisers.
- “100% of your money” means all the money you spent on accommodation hire through our website – eg for a yurt, bell tent or pre-pitched camping spot. It doesn’t include anything you bought from us and has been sent to you by post like a festival survival bag or Festival in a Bag.
- And it doesn’t include your festival ticket as we don’t sell those, so sorry about that.
So we can’t help decide if U2 should be allowed back to Glastonbury, but at least we hope we can make it easier to plan ahead for it.